For PET Molino de Izcar 2L we select the best oils exclusively from our olive farms in the Baena region. Molino de Ízcar, is an EVOO that has a blend of varieties that make it suitable for all uses, maintaining a high level of quality within everyone's reach.
PET Izcar Mill 2L - Origin
Molino de Ízcar, our limited-production extra virgin olive oil, is an ideal choice for discerning consumers who value natural products. Coming from our farms and oil mills in Baena (Cordoba), this extra virgin olive oil is aimed at those who appreciate health and enjoy the gastronomic richness of the Mediterranean.
Molino de Ízcar is a unique extra virgin olive oil, due to its blend of picual, hojiblanca and picuda olives.
- Picual: Our picual olive provides the distinctive intense green color and fruity flavors characteristic of extra virgin olive oil.
- Picuda: The picuda adds a mild sweetness that enhances the fruity undertones in this blend, providing a smooth and delicious olive oil.
- Hojiblanca: Hojiblanca contributes a wide range of fruity undertones and a lingering spicy aftertaste that is highly appreciated.
Each of these varieties is extracted using only mechanical methods, ensuring optimal extraction of their properties and their transmission to the final result.
This oil from Cordoba is characterized by its medium-high fruitiness, offering a remarkable combination of both green and ripe nuances in intensity. Its distinctive smoothness manifests itself with a sweet and pleasant entry being a smooth olive oil, followed by subtle hints of bitterness and spiciness. In its final flavor profile, evocative notes reminiscent of apple freshness can be appreciated.
The qualities of this extra virgin olive oil make it the perfect choice to meet the demands of the most demanding kitchens in the HORECA sector. With an exceptional performance, this oil does not leave any trace of flavor or aroma in frying, as well as adding a distinctive touch to culinary preparations such as legume stews, rice and meats. An excellent cooking oil.
To keep the organoleptic qualities of this extra virgin olive oil intact, it is essential to take into account the following points:
- The ideal temperature for consumption is between 18 and 24 degrees.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from high temperatures.
- Avoid permanent exposure to direct light.
- Keep the container closed, as exposure to air will accelerate its decomposition.
- 1 Box with 6 PET
Average value per 100g
|3700 kJ (900 Kcal)
|of which saturated
|of which sugars
|20 mg (167% NRV)